Thursday, June 19, 2008

Anything is possible

I love kevin Garnett. His post game interview after game 6 might have been over the top to many, but if you have been paying attention to the NBA for a while, you should know by now that that's just how this man operates. He's emotional. But it's real, unwavering and unapologetic. He is who he is, and you gotta respect that.
Seeing him up there, just screaming, giving props to his old team, old friends, and family. Justing releasing all the energy he's put into this game, was inspiring.



I was sitting with a friend watching this, and I think we both shed a tear. There on tv was a good, talented man who worked hard, faced adversity, and fought his way to the top of the world and championship certification. OH yeah, and he didn't thank god for choosing him and the Celtics over Kobe the Lakers.
Like the man said, he's certified, which was quite ironic for me personally because two days before I had finished with my own certification for English teaching, and also screamed at the top of my lungs that anything was possible!!!!!

No comments: